The Rowe Tribe

The Rowe Tribe
2012

Friday, May 13, 2011

Trouble posting and saving drafts - Friday 5.13.11

I've had some trouble posting and saving drafts. Internet access is limited on the road and each evening I'm either really tired or Jeff is using the computer. I had written several posts and saved them hoping to attach pictures later when I had faster service only to find them not on the draft list. Then they appeared later in the day but only partially. Ugh! So I'm going to try to re-create them and post them again with pictures. That is why there have not been many posts the last couple of days. Hopefully I'll get them out tonight. I need a record of what we're doing or I'll never remember when it comes time to put pictures in albums, oh, 50 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment