The Rowe Tribe

The Rowe Tribe
2012

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pictures on the Road

Baby Ellis has been fed and is happy; notice the flat plains of Texas through the window.



Oil wells working in Texas.




Leaning water tower?





Making lunch on the road using the cover of the lunch bin as a table. No comments about my non-natural peanut butter! I'm using up something that appeared in my pantry recently. At least I made jam before I left. Had to do something with 20 gallons of strawberries.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Kelly, do you really make your own Peanut butter?. Guess you have to have more than 3 kids to have time to make every everything from scratch! Love your blogs. keep them coming. love you all, Saranne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Saranne, I don't make my own peanut butter. That might put me over the edge. I usually buy Smart Balance or the 365 Whole Foods store brand. As long as it just has peanuts in it without all the other stuff, I buy it.

    ReplyDelete