The Rowe Tribe

The Rowe Tribe
2012

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lunch on the Road

I am running a restaurant out of my vehicle. When we're driving along and there's a lull in the activity; we've done some school work, we've done some fun word searches or map coloring or some other little activity, I'll decide it's lunch time. So I take orders. I literally write it down or there's no way I'll remember. Here it goes:
D: whole TTSCMu
S: 2 whole TTCMa
SK: TTCMa
D: 1 PBJB and 1 TTC
H: 1/2 PBJB
E: 1/2 TBma
J: TTCma
KE: "give me nee-nee"
M: 1 TTmu

Translation:
T= Turkey and Tortilla
C=Cheese
SC=Swiss Cheese
PBJ= Peanut Butter and Jelly
B=(on) Bread
Ma= Mayonaise
Mu=Mustard

Now do you see why I write it down? And as soon as I'm finished making and handing out, they're ready for the next course: carrots, pretzels, chips, apples, cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment