The Rowe Tribe

The Rowe Tribe
2012

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2.10.10









I'm going to catch everyone up about a month here....



We had 4 birthdays in 19 days!



First, Scott turned 12 on 2.10.10. He loved the way that date sounded. Such a handsome fine young man he is becoming, on his way to being a real man (like his Daddy!) We have been so blessed to have him these 12 years and I am so looking forward to lots more years.

Someone asked me if it didn't seem like it had been that many years since he was born and I have to say, yes, it does. I remember every detail like it was today (can't vouch for yesterday, cannot remember that far back!) I have enjoyed these years immensely, all the moments, actually there's no word to describe it. I'm so glad I knew my choice ahead of time and made that choice to raise my children at home with me even though my flaws are evident always. I cannot imagine being separated during the day. I'm so thankful to the ones who encouraged me to homeschool. What a blessing it has been. Here are a couple of pictures of our oldest son.

I'll post more birthday pics later.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Scott. That's such a good story about the ducks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - wonderful family! Good luck in bloggerland!

    ReplyDelete